Thursday 30 January 2014

Grandma Complex


You are imperfect, permanently and inevitably flawed. And you are beautiful.” 
― Amy Bloom

This place reminds me of my grandma. As a young woman she would wander through the Wintergardens on her lunch break from working in the city, just as I am today. The exterior is spotted and worn now but to me it is the most alluring element it possesses. I am in awe of it's endurance and the gems that occupy it's dusty barricade. I trace through the pathways brimming with bright-eyed flowers, marvelled by array. Like a kid in a candy shop. But out of all the optical delights the sunflowers remain my most cherished. 
Playsuit: Little One | Blouse:Thrifted | Bag:Thrifted | Shoes:Thrifted Belt:Thrifted Hat:Thrifted Sunglasses: Cotton On

No comments:

Post a Comment